Learn more about invasive weeds, Hawaiian watershed forests, and KMWP’s role in protecting these important landscapes.
KMWP Biannual Newsletter
Read about the work of KMWP and our partners!
- Download the latest newsletter: KMWP Newsletter Fall Winter 2017 [pdf]
Watershed Coloring Worksheets
Coloring activities for elementary school (K-6th grade) students developed by KMWP.
- Last Stand, The Vanishing Hawaiian Forest [pdf]
- Manual of the Flowering Plants of Hawaiʻi, Revised Edition, Volumes I and II by Warren L. Wagner, Derral R. Herbst and S.H. Sohmer
- KMWP’s Short Guide to the Weeds of the Koʻolau – PDF coming soon!
Background information on invasive ornamentals and other KMWP target species. Developed by KMWP.
- Oʻahu Invasive Species Committee
- Hawaiʻi Weed Risk Assessment
- Hawaiʻi State-listed Noxious Weeds
- Handbook of Hawaiian Weeds, Second Edition by E.L. Haselwood and G.G. Motter, revised and expanded by Robert T. Hirano
Hawaiʻi Watersheds in Policy
- Watershed Partnerships Program
- Aloha+ Challenge
- 30×2030: Watershed Forest Protection Measure Tracking